The Maze of Tribulations is a massive labyrinthine complex on the otherwise sparse Gateway Island. Legends say the key to finding one's way to the Floating Continent can be found atop the stone tower at the center of the maze. The Maze was built by the ancient inhabitants of the Floating Continent as they were leaving. Considering the isles in the sky too sacred for humans to tread, the Maze would serve as means for preventing unworthy individuals from approaching the Continent.
The hedge maze and tower are only half of the Maze of Tribulations. Several levels exist underground, which I am currently working on. I should have them done soon this week. Once I get the full world map worked out, I'll be able to place the Maze in it's proper location.

dude this is tight, whats the server number and how can I help, I have no idea what to do...
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to set things up. I wish I had all day during the week to get things going, but that doesn't pay the bills!
DeleteStay tuned, and I should have a more detailed map and a server running soon, like in a week or so. In fact, keep bugging me. I do a lot better when I have people depending on me. In the meantime, I may be able to give you a few ideas to get you started.